Quality, sensible, healthy and scientifically formulated horse feeds developed with the Midwest and Northeast horse in mind. Every Equi-Balance product is formulated with highly digestible ingredients to meet protein and energy needs and provides all the vitamins, trace minerals, and omega fatty acids your horse requires. Each feed also contains a unique blend of probiotics to optimize gut health by improving both fiber digestion and controlling hind gut pH, reducing the risk of colic and ulcers. With a product solution for most situations, you can rest assured that as your horse’s needs change your feed of choice does not have to.
All Equi-Balance feeds are formulated with a probiotic to promote hind gut health.
A 14% protein, 8% fat, 19% fiber pelleted horse feed formulated without corn or molasses for a low NSC level. Great for the hyper-active horse or a horse with metabolic problems and can be fed to growing or mature horses. Feed at a rate of 5 to 10 pounds per day, depending on body condition of the horse, quality of hay, and activity level.
A 12% protein, 6% fat, 12.5% fiber pelleted feed formulated to be fed along with quality hay to a variety of horses at any stage in life. Feed at a rate of to 5 to 10 pounds per day, depending on body condition of the horse, quality of hay, and activity level.
A 12% protein, 3% fat, 6% fiber sweet feed, great for the companion horse or the easy keeping performance horse. Can be fed to horses at all stages of life. Feed at a rate of 5 to 10 pounds per day, depending on body condition of the horse, quality of hay, and activity level.
Equine Supplement Tubs
- Stablelyx® Equine Supplement is a unique, palatable, high energy supplement designed for consistent free choice consumption by all classes of equine. Stablelyx ensures daily intake of trace minerals and vitamins necessary for top performance.
- Rolyx® Pro-Mag is a dual-purpose, low-moisture block, formulated with added protein and magnesium. It is designed to be fed free-choice to horses consuming moderate to good quality forages, fescue forages, low magnesium forages, or forages with high potassium concentrations that interfere with magnesium absorption. It is energy dense and highly fortified with trace minerals and vitamins. It also contains RABON®, the proven effective oral larvicide’s, to prevent the development of horn flies, face flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated animals.
- Always transition animals from one feed to another by gradually mixing the current ration with the one to follow over a five day period.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water to your animal at all times.
- Supplement your animal with a good quality hay or pasture.
- Never feed moldy or musty feeds to animals.
- Always follow a deworming schedule suggested by your veterinarian. It is important to deworm your animals at regular intervals to maintain general well-being. Deworming is very important as parasites rob animals of their health and compromise their performance.