Our Equine Nutritional Products
Equi-Balance Maintenance Pellet
A 12% protein, 3% fat, and 6% fiber pelleted feed, great for the companion horse or the easy keeping performance horse. Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional requirements of the horse. Added probiotic to support hind gut health.
Equi-Balance Maintenance Sweet Feed
A 12% protein, 3% fat, and 6% fiber feed” so that it says “A 12% protein, 3% fat, and 6% fiber sweet feed. Supplemented with vitamins and minerals to meet the nutritional requirements of the horse. Added probiotic to support hind gut health.
Equi-Balance Low Starch
A 14% protein, 8% fat and 19% fiber pelleted feed formulated without corn or molasses for a low NSC level. Great for the hyper-active horse or a horse with metabolic problems. Added probiotic to support hind gut health.
A 12% protein, 6% fat, 12.5% fiber pelleted feed formulated to be fed along with quality hay to a variety of horses at any stage in life. Feed at a rate of to 10 pounds per day, depending on body condition of the horse, quality of hay, and activity level.
A 14% protein, 6% fat, 18.5% fiber alfalfa-meal based pellet formulated with the senior horse in mind that may have trouble consuming adequate amounts of hay. Feed at a rate of 5 to 10 to 20 pounds per day, depending on body condition of the horse and amount of dry hay consumption. Added probiotic to support hind gut health.
A quality grain mix formulated for the easy keeper and those horses on ample grass pasture or quality hay. Supplemented with vitamins and trace minerals it is perfect for basic maintenance and light riding horses.
A quality grain mix formulated for those horses on ample grass pasture or quality hay, but also require added protein. Supplemented with vitamins and trace minerals to meet the necessary nutritional requirements for growing and mature horses.
An economical horse feed formulated for those horses on ample grass pasture or quality hay. Supplemented with vitamins and trace minerals providing nutritional balance to meet the requirements for the “Easy Keeper” horse.
An economical horse feed formulated for those horses on ample grass pasture or quality hay, but that also require added protein. Supplemented with vitamins and trace minerals providing nutritional balance to meet the necessary requirements.
A pelleted 13% crude protein horse feed with 7% total fat formulated to be fed with forage (hay/pasture), to a variety of horses where lower levels of carbohydrates are recommended. The high level of fat will supply a metabolically “cool” energy. The optimal levels of vitamins, minerals and proteins willhelp keep the horse in correct body condition.
A 14% feed designed to meet the nutritional requirements of horses at all stage of life. It is fortified with organic trace minerals, vitamins, and yeast for better nutrient absorption, and overall health of your horse.
A 13% protein feed that is formulated for the older or inactive horse that may have teeth or other health issues that prevents them from consuming adequate amounts of feed. Added yeast improves digestibility and nutrient uptake. Highly digestible soluble fiber ources compensate for the reduce feed digestion in aging and stressed horses.
Equine Supplement Tubs
- Stablelyx® Equine Supplement is a unique, palatable, high energy supplement designed for consistent free choice consumption by all classes of equine. Stablelyx ensures daily intake of trace minerals and vitamins necessary for top performance.
- Rolyx® Pro-Mag is a dual-purpose, low-moisture block, formulated with added protein and magnesium. It is designed to be fed free-choice to horses consuming moderate to good quality forages, fescue forages, low magnesium forages, or forages with high potassium concentrations that interfere with magnesium absorption. It is energy dense and highly fortified with trace minerals and vitamins. It also contains RABON®, the proven effective oral larvicide’s, to prevent the development of horn flies, face flies, house flies and stable flies in the manure of treated animals.
- Always transition animals from one feed to another by gradually mixing the current ration with the one to follow over a five day period.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water to your animal at all times.
- Supplement your animal with a good quality hay or pasture.
- Never feed moldy or musty feeds to animals.
- Always follow a deworming schedule suggested by your veterinarian. It is important to deworm your animals at regular intervals to maintain general well-being. Deworming is very important as parasites rob animals of their health and compromise their performance.