Companion & Specialty
Witmer’s Feeds are made with high quality and consistent ingredients and are quality assured. Formulations are based on scientific research and designed to complement any on farm nutritional program.
- Always transition animals from one feed to another by gradually mixing the current ration with the one to follow over a five day period.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water to your animal at all times.
- Supplement your animal with a good quality hay or pasture.
- Never feed moldy or musty feeds to animals.
- Always follow a de-worming schedule suggested by your veterinarian. It is important to de-worm your animals at regular intervals to maintain general well-being. De-worming is very important as parasites rob animals of their health and compromise their performance.