Quality, sensible, healthy and scientifically formulated horse feeds developed with the Midwest and Northeast horse in mind. Every Equi-Balance product is formulated with highly digestible ingredients to meet protein and energy needs and provides all the vitamins, trace minerals, and omega fatty acids your horse requires. Each feed also contains a unique blend of probiotics to optimize gut health by improving both fiber digestion and controlling hind gut pH, reducing the risk of colic and ulcers. With a product solution for most situations, you can rest assured that as your horse’s needs change your feed of choice does not have to.
All Equi-Balance feeds are formulated with a probiotic to promote hind gut health.
A 14% protein, 8% fat, 19% fiber pelleted horse feed formulated without corn or molasses for a low NSC level. Great for the hyper-active horse or a horse with metabolic problems and can be fed to growing or mature horses. Feed at a rate of 5 to 10 pounds per day, depending on body condition of the horse, quality of hay, and activity level.
Equine Supplement Tubs
- Always transition animals from one feed to another by gradually mixing the current ration with the one to follow over a five day period.
- Provide plenty of fresh clean water to your animal at all times.
- Supplement your animal with a good quality hay or pasture.
- Never feed moldy or musty feeds to animals.
- Always follow a deworming schedule suggested by your veterinarian. It is important to deworm your animals at regular intervals to maintain general well-being. Deworming is very important as parasites rob animals of their health and compromise their performance.